- In the Fast Track recruitment campaign, a company will receive help in finding the right talent, and the work permits of the experts will be processed within two weeks’ time
- The campaign is open to ICT and game industry companies all around Finland
- Turku Science Park Ltd.’s specialists are there to help companies in the Turku region throughout the campaign
Many top professionals in the United States are now looking for job opportunities in Europe. This means that Finnish companies have a unique opportunity to attract the best professionals from the U.S., as the country is a pilot region in the Fast Track campaign.
In the Fast Track recruitment campaign, The Finnish Immigration Service will process the work permit(s) of the expert(s) you have found within two weeks time. The campaign is organised in cooperation by the Team Finland network, including the Consulate General of Finland in Los Angeles, ELY-center and Neogames. In the Turku region, Turku Science Park Ltd. and the City of Turku will help the companies and their new talents throughout the campaign.
Turku is part of the Fast Track campaign
The Turku region is known for its broad-ranging and innovative work in attracting and recruiting international talents. This work is a part of the national Talent Boost program. The experts in the regional development company Turku Science Park Ltd. help companies with any problems related to attracting new talent from abroad. Get to know the services, and contact the experts: http://turkubusinessregion.com/talentboost/
The City of Turku provides many services to the new talents and their families when moving to the city. These services are also available to the companies in the Fast Track campaign, and include things like:
- Support in matters of authority, administration and settling-in.
- Supporting the integration of spouses and families.
- Daycare and school services in both Finnish and English.
Room for 40 companies
The Fast Track campaign is open to financially sound ICT and game industry companies that have a concrete recruitment need and are willing to commit to recruiting a professional from the United States.
Join the campaign by contacting Turku Science Park Ltd’s Specialist Janina Nieminen, email@example.com, or Business Finland Talent Boost, finlandworks (at) businessfinland.fi, by 1st April 2021. The number of companies that can participate in the campaign is limited. (max. 40 companies)