Privacy Statement for the Processing of Customer Data at Turku Science Park Ltd
Turku Science Park Ltd
Joukahaisenkatu 3 A,
FI-20520 Turku, Finland
2. Contact information for matters concerning the register
3. Purpose of the processing of personal data
The purpose for the processing of personal data is to manage the customer and collaboration relationships of Turku Science Park Ltd, project management and project activities, providing and developing services, organizing events, and communicating about and marketing the services.
4. Groups of data subjects and categories of data
We process personal data of the following groups:
- Customers and company representatives
- Potential customers and representatives of companies belonging to target groups
- Project participants
- Event participants
The categories of data depend on which group you belong to and what data you have provided in the context of the services.
- Contact details
- Customer relationship data
- Booking and meeting data
- Service-specific data on guidance on founding companies and other services
- Project-specific data
- Event registrations and other event-specific data
- Photographs and videos
5. Legal basis for the processing of personal data
• Legitimate interests of the controller
• Consent of the data subject
• Performance of an agreement
Turku Science Park Ltd has a legitimate interest to manage customer relationships, to offer services for companies and entrepreneurs and to organize events either directly or in cooperation with other parties. Personal data is only processed to the extent necessary for the purposes and in a way the data subjects can reasonably expect when disclosing their data.
Photographing or recording of events is notified beforehand, and the photos and videos will only be used for the marketing and communication purposes of Turku Science Park Ltd and its project partners.
6. Sources of personal data
The data is primarily received from the data subjects themselves, collaborators of Turku Science Park Ltd and organizations and individuals within the scope of the services of Turku Science Park Ltd. In addition, data is received from websites and other public sources.
7. Disclosure and transfer of personal data
Personal data may be disclosed to service providers and collaborators of Turku Science Park Ltd, such as co-organizers of events and financiers of projects. Project data may also be disclosed to others participating in the project and project coordinators.
The data of customers of Business Service Centre may be disclosed with the customer’s consent to the TE Office, Finnvera and other financing institutes.
As a general rule, the data is not transferred outside the EU/EEA countries. In individual cases, contact information may also be disclosed to partners located outside the EU.
8. Storage times for the data
The data is removed at the latest 10 years after the last customer contact. Project data is stored according to project-specific archival times.
9. Profiling and automated decision-making
The processing of personal data does not include profiling or automated decision-making.