- Tämä tapahtuma on mennyt.
Talent Boost breakfast
Talent Boost Breakfast is for companies interested in benefitting from tools and services for international talent attraction and recruitment. This event is also for sharing information and exchanging views on how to ease shortage of skilful labour in Turku & Southwest Finland. Come and share your ideas!
8.45 Registration & Breakfast
- Opening words, Pipa Turvanen, Network Manager/Talent Turku, Turku Science Park Ltd.
- Talent Explorer grant for companies hiring international talent, Nuppu Rouhiainen, Senior Advisor, Business Finland
- Business development services for companies recruiting international workforce, Jaana Hernelahti, Director, Varsinais-Suomi TE Office
- Experiences of work-related immigration & recruitment outside the EU, Elina Koskela, Director, International Recruitments, Barona Group Oy
- Support services to employers on issues related to hiring international workforce, Hanna Tarvainen, Coordinator, Varsinais-Suomen Yrittäjät
- Round table discussion on how to help companies struggling with recruitment due to labour shortage.
10.30 End of the event
This Talent Turku event is part of the national Talent Boost programme and is organized by Turku Science Park Ltd, World Trade Center Turku and Business Finland. The event is free of charge and aimed at companies recruiting international talents and companies interested in international recruitment.
For more information, please contact Ms. Pipa Turvanen (email@example.com, 040 729 5364).