- Tämä tapahtuma on mennyt.
Startup Weekend Turku 13. – 15.4.
No talk, all action. Launch a startup in 54 hours.
What is Startup Weekend Turku?
Startup Weekend Turku is a 54-hour event where developers, designers and business development folks come together to form teams, validate their ideas, build new products and launch startups, all in one weekend. It is a great opportunity to test startup ideas, meet potential co-founders, build the community in Turku and launch your next startup!
Startup Weekend is a global grassroots movement of active and empowered entrepreneurs who are learning the basics of founding startups and launching successful ventures. It is the largest community of passionate entrepreneurs with 2900 past events in over 150 countries around the world. Till date Startup Weekend events have witnessed 23k+ teams being created with the help of over 193k community members.
How does it work?
Startup Weekend is an event designed to provide superior experiential education for technical and non-technical entrepreneurs. Beginning with Friday night, participants get 60 seconds to pitch their ideas to the crowd and try to recruit the best talent in the room. Continuing through brainstorming, business model development, and basic prototype creation, the Startup Weekend culminates in Sunday night demos and presentations, where teams present their Minimum Viable Product (MVP) to a panel of expert judges, fellow participants and other guests. All teams hear talks by industry leaders and receive valuable feedback from local entrepreneurs and mentors. The weekend is centered around action, innovation, and education.
What do you get out of it?
1. You will get a taste of what it’s like in the startup world and learn first-hand about every step of building a startup (at the very least, it’ll be a memorable weekend away from your usual daily routine).
2. You might find your perfect co-founder soulmate with whom you’ll go on to launch a multi-million-dollar startup, be it this weekend or down the road.
3. We take care of you during the weekend and all you need to bring is your laptop.
4. Your ticket includes:
– Access to the full, weekend-long, event (Friday-Sunday)
– Access to the After Party on Sunday night
– Opportunity to pitch your idea on Friday night at Pitch Fire
– Mentoring by all-stars from the tech startup community
– 6 meals and unlimited coffee throughout the weekend
– Workshops on mastering validation and pitching
– Amazing co-working space for the entire weekend
– All-star judge’s panel led by tech, startup, business leaders
– Membership in the Startup Weekend Community (>200K alumni)
– Over 90 new awesome friends!
Startup Weekend attracts each community’s best makers and doers, and by spending a weekend working to build scalable companies that solve real-world problems, our participants build long-lasting relationships and may even walk away with a job or an investor. Plus, if your team wins, you will get loads of additional resources and coaching to help you get your startup off the ground.
Early Bird Ticket Price: 25€ (+1.62€ PayPal fee) Sold until 23.3.!
Normal Ticket Price: 45€ (+2.12€ PayPal fee)