- Tämä tapahtuma on mennyt.
Invest in Turku for Experience Industries 22.5.
Invest in Turku for Experience Industries – What does Turku offer as an innovation destination for audiovisual, gaming and tourism entrepreneurs?
Sign up here by 14th May: https://www.lyyti.in/invest_in_turku
When: Tuesday 22nd May 2018 at 10:00-14:00
Where: Kultaranta Resort, Särkänsalmentie 178, Naantali (*note: bus transportation from the Turku bus station will be provided at 9:30)
Why: With the national 25% production incentive and flourishing audiovisual, gaming and tourism sectors, the timing has never been better to be an entrepreneur in Turku, the capital of Western Finland. Turku Business Region cordially invites you for a morning of exploring the following themes, followed by a networking lunch:
- financing and links to private equity
- upcoming initiatives
- office spaces
- success stories
- the audiovisual and gaming scenes
- city development
- local political mindset
- untapped potential of the archipelago
- Teija Raninen, Turku Business Region
- Tytti Hast & Saku Koivu, upcoming Railyard city development initiative
- Markus Selin, Solar Films
- Petri Lehmuskoski, Gorilla Capital
- Ari Aaltonen, Scandinavian Airlines
- Mikko Lehtinen, Turku Technology Properties
- Riitta Birkstedt, City of Turku – Development
- Saara Sofia Sirén, Member of Parliament – National Coalition Party
- Anne-Marget Hellén, Visit Turku
HOW TO REGISTER FOR THE EVENT: Registering in advance is required. Please fill in the following link absolutely no later than MONDAY 14th May: https://www.lyyti.in/invest_in_turku
Details: The event is free, but please register by MONDAY 14th May.
If you are spending the night in Turku before or after the seminar (e.g. attending the SHIFT Business Festival https://theshift.fi/), a room quota has been reserved from the following hotels. Please quote “TURKU BUSINESS REGION” when booking to ensure the negotiated rate:
- Centro Hotel Turku (http://www.centrohotel.com/en/) 98€/1pp or 110€/2pp, incl. breakfast
- Kultaranta Resort (http://kultarantaresort.fi/en/) 90€/1pp or 110€/Standard 2pp or 130€/Mini suite 2pp, incl. breakfast
- Scandic Julia (https://www.scandichotels.com/hotels/finland/turku/scandic-julia) 116€/1pp, 126€/2pp, incl. breakfast
Room quotas are limited and popular during SHIFT, so please make reservations asap.
FURTHER INFORMATION AND QUESTIONS: Please contact Annukka Toivonen, Annukka.email@example.com