- Tämä tapahtuma on mennyt.
Application to BusinessUp Autumn 2019
Application period to BusinessUp Autumn 2019 has started!
Last day to apply is September 2, 2019, but applications will be reviewed continuously. So don’t wait for the deadline – apply now: https://www.lyyti.in/BusinessUpFall2019
Are you ready to get your BusinessUp?
BusinessUp is an intensive program that offers the mentorship, education and networking necessary to jump-start growth – free of charge. The program from September 23th to November 27th, 2019 is open for startup companies, teams and applicants with a viable business idea. You will get the best mentors, training and guidance to start and grow your business. Official language will be English.
What you’ll get:
- – Systematic coaching to build your business idea further
- -Coaches’ and mentors’ support, not forgetting the peer support of other teams
- -Possibility to make international contacts and find new connections and talents to your team
- -Possibility to get office spaces after 10 weeks intensive program
What we are looking for and expecting:
- -Teams or applicants with a new business idea
- -Viable ideas with scalable growth potential
- -Commitment to the program
The BusinessUp program will coach you to develop e.g.:
- -Market analysis to know your customers and competitors
- -Business Model and Value Proposition Canvas to crystallize your idea
- -Financial calculations to verify your business
- -Elevator Pitch to convince customers, partners and/or investors
Some important timetables:
- – Application interviews after 2.9. (early applicants before)
- – Start of the program: kick-off Monday 29 at 4-6 p.m.
- – Meetings on Mondays and Wednesdays at 4 p.m. (with some exceptions)
- – Demo Day in 211. at 4-7.30 p.m.
- The additional program will be announced by 23.9. BusinessUp will take place at SparkUp Turku. SparkUp provides two floors of 800m², 9 office rooms, 3 meeting rooms, two event spaces and hundreds of events – and all this for helping the startups and companies in the area. Stay tuned for more information at: https://www.facebook.com/sparkupturku