Smart Chemistry Park – growth platform for bio and circular economies and cleantech
Our services for the companies in bio- and circular economies and cleantech are provided by Smart Chemistry Park (SCP) which is an innovation platform and co-operation network for start-ups and SMEs operating in bio- and circular economies and cleantech.
The innovation platform located in Raisio offers laboratory and office spaces as well as a broad network involving industry, the public sector, universities and research institutes.
The core competence of the companies in Smart Chemistry Park lies in different fields of chemistry. With their unique know-how, the companies deliver products or technology expertise to a wide variety of industrial sectors for example the metal, energy, paper & packaging, building, and life science industries. The network also includes consultative companies with essential expertise to complement the value chain with services such as chemical safety and patent engineering.
There are already 14 chemical and process industry companies operating in SCP, in addition to which the tight collaboration network includes 60 companies.
Premises, networks and expert services
Smart Chemistry Park offers
- laboratory and office premises and piloting halls for upscaling of production
- co-operation projects with academic research groups and universities of applied sciences
- international co-operation opportunities
- visibility in the marketing of the region (in bio and circular economies and cleantech), and
- an inspiring and supportive network of entrepreneurs.