An innovation and testing platform is a collaborative environment where your company can test and develop your product or service. In the Turku region, you have access to multiple different test beds.
Here’s how to use the test beds
- Contact one of our specialists who will chart your company’s testing needs
- We will find the alternative best suited for you and organise a meeting between your company and the service provider.
- Negotiate with the service provider about the practicalities of testing
Testing platforms for different fields
- You can use the new collaboration platform TERTTU to access the HealthCampus Turku services. These include Auria Clinical Informatics and Flavoria.
- For those operating in bioeconomy, cleantech and circular economy, the following are useful: Smart Chemistry Park, Top Analytica and Topinpuisto
- For more tech-oriented companies, there is Turku City Data, the Machine Technology Center Turku and the AI Business Academy.