- Pitching event for startups in Turku, Tampere and Pori regions will take place in May
- A total of nine startups will be chosen to pitch, apply by 18 April at latest
- New investors are also welcome
With its regional operations FiBAN brings together investors, founders and startup ecosystem players based around Finland. The next regional pitching event will be on May 4th together with Business Tampere, Turku Science Park Ltd. (Turku Business Region) and Prizztech Oy (Satakunta region). Application period for startups is open now! A total of nine companies will be chosen to pitch in front of FiBAN investors!
– Start-up companies in the Satakunta region have strong expertise in combining automation, artificial intelligence and software solutions to promote competitiveness of industry and various service sectors, tells Marika Lähde, Project Manager at Prizztech Oy, a business development company in the Satakunta region.
– Tampere startup ecosystem is rich with software and digital solutions (IoT, sensors, data analytics, software systems), digital health, gaming, etc. Meet us at Platform6 startup hub, which is the meeting place for investors and startups with high growth potential and global ambition, says Tommi Uitti, Startup Community Manager at Business Tampere.
– Startups in the Turku area are extremely strong in combining digital platforms, artificial intelligence, XR technologies and automation in previously-unseen ways. The Turku region offers an authentic environment for the piloting of new innovations and future solutions, adds Marko Puhtila, Growth Advisor, Turku Science Park Ltd.
Contact person in Turku Science Park Ltd. is Marko Puhtila.