- This event has passed.
Webinar: BetterPrevention with New Technologies and Participatory Approach
How to tackle lifestyle-related diseases with new technologies and participatory approach?
What: Final seminar of the BaltCityPrevention project. The event is free of charge.
When: 26th of August 2020, 13:00 – 16:00 Finnish time (12:00 – 15:00 CEST)
Where: The event will take place online. The link will follow your registration.
- Members of Public Health Authorities, e.g., municipalities, health insurance, etc.
- Small and medium-sized enterprises
- Health specialists, technology specialists, researchers, students, and everyone else interested in health, technology and/or participation.
- People who are interested in finding contacts in the Baltic Sea Region
The webinar ‘BetterPrevention with New Technologies and Participatory Approach’ presents the new intervention model that aids the Public Health Authorities and other health professionals to design more effective health promotion interventions. The key elements of the model are the participation of the user group and the co-creation process. The model is created and piloted during the three-year Interreg project ‘BaltCityPrevention.’
The model and its key elements are elaborated in the seminar through successful pilot case stories. The inspiring Keynote speaker and moderator of the webinar are Nelli Såger, Entrepreneur, One of the founders and former CEO of Fifth Corner Inc.
13:00 – 13:45
Keynote: Health technology landscape – What’s out there now and where are we heading?
Nelli Såger, Health Entrepreneur
13:45 – 14:15
BCP project results: BetterPrevention, Intervention Model and Business catalogue
Levke Johannsen, Flensburg University of Applied Sciences and Inese Gobina (Rīga Stradiņš University)
14:15 – 14:30
Virtual coffee break
14:30 – 15:15
Pilot case stories by project partners and partnering SMEs
Case 1: EiNi App, Finland
Case 2: AmberFit Messenger App, Latvia
Case 3: Trabbel App, Germany
15:15 – 15:30
Closing of the seminar and the project
Prof. Dr. Bosco Lehr, Flensburg University of Applied Sciences
Registration and further information
- Further information: https://baltcityprevention.eu/finalconference
- Please, register here: http://lyyti.in/betterprevention2020