Privacy statement for Turku Science Park Ltd’s customer management
Turku Science Park Ltd
Joukahaisenkatu 3-5 A,
FI-20520 Turku, Finland
2. Contact information for matters concerning the register
3. Purpose of the processing of personal data
The purpose of the processing of personal data is to collect basic information about the companies operating in the Turku region and other stakeholders that are important to Turku Science Park Ltd.
The data is used for managing the customer relationship between Turku Science Park Ltd and its customers, provision, offering and development of services, and communicating about them (e.g. newsletters and press releases).
4. The legal basis for the processing of personal data
• Consent of the data subject
• Enforcement of an agreement
• Legitimate interests of the controller or a third party
Turku Science Park Ltd’s legitimate interest is the management of customer relationship, provision and production of services related to the company’s operations, including arranging of events and marketing. Personal data is only processed to the extent necessary for the implementation of the above-mentioned purposes and in the way the data subjects can reasonably expect when they give their data.
Photographing of events is informed about beforehand, and the photos shall only be used for the marketing and communication purposes of Turku Science Park Ltd (Turku Business Region) and its project partners.
5. Sources of personal data
The data is primarily received from the data subjects themselves as well as companies, corporations and private individuals within the scope of the services of Turku Science Park Ltd. In addition, data is collected from websites and other public sources of information.
6. Personal data being processed
Some of the personal data groups mentioned only concern part of the data subjects.
– Contact information (name, telephone number, e-mail address etc.)
– Information related to customer relationship (service-specific information, participation in events etc.)
7. Disclosure and transfer of personal data
Personal data may be transferred to Turku Science Park Ltd’s partners, such as joint organisers of events and financiers of publicly funded projects.
The data of the customers of Business Service Centre Potkuri may be disclosed (with the customer’s consent) to the TE Office, Finnvera and other financing institutes.
As a general rule the data is not transferred outside the EU/EEA countries. In individual cases, contact information may also be disclosed to partners located outside the EU.
Personal data is not disclosed for marketing purposes.
8. The planned periods for the erasure of different data groups
The data will be erased 10 years after the last customer contact.